Workers must feel valued in the entire process of developing a safety culture. Without the workers’ participation, the transition will be forced and doomed to fail because of the constant reinforcement of rules and internal regulations. Supervisors will then be forced to punish unsafe behavior disproportionately to rewarding safe behaviors. Workers should feel empowered to:
- Access information regarding safety and health policies
- Participate in all phases of the program design and implementation
- Report injury and illness without retaliation or adverse consequences
- Suggest how to remove barriers to health and safety
- Hold peers and management accountable for safety and health
Go beyond OSHA compliance!
This group is designed to give you all of the support and resources needed to:
- Grow your safety culture
- Improve worker participation
- Get continued training in safety
- Reduce the friction between management and workers
- Monthly webinars and Q & A sessions
- Safety presentation downloads
First month free and cancel at any time!
$35/month for individual members
Bonus: Get our Introduction to OSHA 6-series video course for free!