The purpose of the recordkeeping rule is to require employers to record and report work related fatalities, injuries and illnesses
1.OSHA injury and illness recordkeeping and Workers’ Compensation are independent of each other
2.Recording or reporting a work-related injury, illness, or fatality does not mean the employer or employee was at fault or an OSHA rule has been violated.
DOWNLOAD AN UPDATED COPY OF THIS PRESENTATION HERE!
Go beyond OSHA compliance!
This group is designed to give you all of the support and resources needed to:
- Grow your safety culture
- Improve worker participation
- Get continued training in safety
- Reduce the friction between management and workers
- Monthly webinars and Q & A sessions
- Safety presentation downloads
First month free and cancel at any time!
$35/month for individual members
Bonus: Get our Introduction to OSHA 6-series video course for free!