A safety culture will protect the worker from injury and Illness, because the organization places a value on the lives of the workers. This is a deposit into the “good will” bank of the worker and will be rewarded with loyalty. This webinar used the OSHA Safety and Health program guidelines as a baseline for creating a safety culture. Here are my 7 Steps to an Effective Safety and Health Program using the OSHA model:
- Management Leadership
- Worker Participation
- Hazard Identification and Assessment
- Hazard Prevention and Control
- Education and Training
- Program Evaluation and Improvement
- Coordination and Communication on Multi-employer Worksite
Go beyond OSHA compliance!
This group is designed to give you all of the support and resources needed to:
- Grow your safety culture
- Improve worker participation
- Get continued training in safety
- Reduce the friction between management and workers
- Monthly webinars and Q & A sessions
- Safety presentation downloads
First month free and cancel at any time!
$35/month for individual members
Bonus: Get our Introduction to OSHA 6-series video course for free!